Every revolution needs focus…
A Global collaboration of healthcare professionals under a unifying banner of Free Open Access Meducation (FOAM) needs a focus point – something people can follow, something people can relate to.
Unfortunately the FOAM hashtag is already being used by scantily clad party goers revelling in bubbles… so we are using the #FOAMed hashtag in conversations on Twitter and Google Plus. We followed the Symplur Healthcare Hashtag guidelines to list the #FOAMed hashtag and it is already in significant use.
Why use a Hashtag?
- Identify supporters and advocates of the cause
- Directly follow the conversation thread
- Collate and curate conversation
- Analyse trending topics and subjects within the #FOAMed network
How can you get involved?
- As a supporter and advocate of #FOAMed you can demonstrate your allegiance to your followers by including the #FOAMed hashtag in your profile and let us know by adding your details to the #FOAMed supporter form below
- Follow the #FOAMed advocates on Twitter
- Follow the #FOAMed conversation on Twitter
- Follow the #FOAMed conversation on Google Plus
- Follow the #FOAMed Analytics with Symplur