The S-CUT is the ultimate tool for removing clothes/leathers from that critically ill trauma patient. The S-CUT gives you the ability strip patients naked in seconds, saving you time, and allowing you get complete exposure with-out moving the patient minimising further injury and pain.
About the S-CUT:
- S-CUT is designed for use on patients in rescue situations as well as emergency situations in hospitals.
- It is a fast way to remove the patient’s clothes in order to expose injuries without needing to change the patient’s position which could inflict further injury or unnecessary pain.
- S-CUT replaces scissors, knifes and similar tools. Ordinary fabrics as well as leather belts, zippers and heavy outerwear can be easily cut.
- All you need is a free edge of the clothes where you can start the cut.
- S-CUT is designed for optimal ergonomics and provides an excellent grip.
- Using scissors in heavy materials will most often require a lot of effort. The S-CUT is used with a pulling action requiring minimal effort.
Check out the video and see how this device actually works:
- Hat Tip: Impactednurse
- Disclaimer: LITFL has no financial interest or ties with the company who manufactures the S-CUT.
Last update: [last-modified]