TechTool review of ERres by Denali Apps PLC on Android (reviewed on Samsung Galaxy)
- It’s simple but it does the job. Clear and intuitive to use.
- It’s lacking some of the nice extra graphics that are in the iPhone version, but overall it works well and there are no major design gaffes.
- Trauma guidelines: head CT decision rules, C-spine clearance, Ottawa ankle and foot rules
- Paeds guidelines: elbow ossification centres, IV fluids, resus
- Intubation and sedation drug doses and procedures
- Medical guidelines: PE, ECG guide, CSF analysis
To be honest the list goes on and on. There is so much info in here, and a handy search function so you can find everything.
- $2.99 – a bargain for the amount of info in here
Room for Improvement
- Adding some nicer graphics for the android version wouldn’t go amiss
- It’s US focused so some of the info isn’t applicable to the rest of the world, but most of it is universal