Finally, the launch of the RAGE podcast is almost a reality…
Recording is underway, featuring a core team of ‘FOAM all stars’ from the prehospital, emergency medicine and intensive care arenas. It will feature no-holds-barred panel discussions on topics we — and, more importantly, you — think are worth talking about in critical care. There will also be interviews with experts, case-based discussions and plenty of quirky segments on medical history, trivia, and more.
My colleagues as regular RAGE resusciteers are:
- Cliff Reid (@cliffreid), emergency physician and retrievalist, from Resus.ME
- Haney Mallemat (@criticalcarenow), emergency physician and intensivist based in Balitmore
- Michelle Johnston (@eleytherius), emergency physician, from LITFL
- Michaela Cartner (@mjcartner), intensivist
- Karel Habig (@karelhabig), emergency physician and retrievalist
The RAGE website will be launched in the next month, follow @RAGEpodcast for updates.
Finally, a big thanks to LITFL’s amazing physician artist Tor Ercleve (@torercleve) who created the insanely great RAGE logos you see on this page. Tor, you da man! If you’re interested in getting Tor to help you with a graphics design project let us know via the LITFL contact page.