An ECG has been taken.
|Describe and interpret her ECG||(100%)|
FACEM VAQ Exam 2006.2 – Question 1
- The overall pass rate for this question was 41/57 (71.9%).
- ECG showing Mobitz type 2 AV block ( 2:1 ) with RBBB and R axis deviation.
- The examiners felt that this question was not well done by the candidates overall, especially as this was regarded as a straight forward ECG.
- In order to pass, candidates needed to exhibit a systematic approach to ECG interpretation and identify pass/fail criteria of 2:1 AV Block, Right BBB and Right Axis Deviation plus a number of secondary changes.
- Better candidates were able to put the ECG findings into the given clinical context. Candidates who scored poorly failed to meet the basic pass/fail criteria above.
ACEM Fellowship Visual Aid Questions