|a.||Describe and interpret her ECG||(50%)|
|b.||Outline your disposition considerations||(50%)|
FACEM VAQ Exam 2007.1 – Question 7
- Overall pass rate for this question was 32/55 (58.2%).
- ECG showed widespread T wave inversion, concave up ST elevation and PR depression inviting in this clinical context a discussion re a number of differentials.
- This was viewed as a difficult but relevant ECG which was satisfactorily interpreted by most candidates.
- The discussion re echocardiography was generally superficial and was the major reason for poor scores.
- Further controversial analysis of the ECG
ACEM Fellowship Visual Aid Questions