- Stand up and pee over the side.
- A significant percentage of these men fall overboard whilst standing and trying to pee. So much so that there is now a boat safety web page giving specific advice not to pee while standing on your small water vessel. [Reference]
- A stroke
- In 2011 Dr Teddy Wu in Auckland, New Zealand, treated a 44 year old female with an ischaemic stroke secondary to arterial damage from a love bite.
- It was also reported in the media of a Mexican teenager dying from a similar aetiology in 2016 [Reference]
- Your forearm (get your mind out of the gutter) [Reference]
- Acnestis [Reference]
- Indeed, scratching an itch there is another great use for a bougie…
- The BIC soft feel Jumbo or the Baron retractable ballpoint
- A UK study showed that most ballpoint pens were not suitable. Crucially the internal diameter needs to be >3mm. The BIC soft feel Jumbo and the Baron retractable ballpoint also had the added bonus of being quick to disassemble (<30 seconds) when compared to other large diameter pens. [Reference]
Last update: [last-modified]