- Cerebral Ataxia
- The neurotoxic effects are usually seen after the initial doses, and resolution of symptoms is rapid and complete within 24–48 hours of discontinuing treatment.
- Although the exact mechanism of piperazine neurotoxicity is not understood, various theories have been put forward to explain its widespread neurotoxic effects. These include post-synaptic neuromuscular blockade, a lowering of the pH with ionic shifts across the cell membrane, and an idiopathic demyelinating process (probably a hypersensitivity reaction predisposed to by the presence of the parasite, and the most popular theory). [Reference]
- They can’t digest hair, due to a lack of keratinise in their digestive system. In fact i’m unaware of any mammal that can digest hair.
- To my knowledge the largest hair bezoar removed was from a woman in Chicago in 2007 weighing 10lb. [Reference]
- Taiwan [Reference]
- The correct name for the plan is Colchicum autumnale. [Reference]