- Eponymously associated with Freiberg Infraction (osteonecrosis)
- Born 1868
- Professor of orthopedic surgery at the University of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Died 1940
Key Medical Attributions:
- More about medical contributions
- KEY EPONYMS
- Freiberg AH. The so-called infraction of the second metatarsal bone. J Bone Joint Surg 1926; 8: 257-61.
- Freiberg AH. Infraction of the second metatarsal: a typical injury. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1914; 19:191-193.
- Any gossip
LITFL Related Links
- Biographical Medical Eponyms – A-Z of eponymous medical pioneers
- Eponymictionary – Searchable Eponymictionary Database
- Medical Eponyms – A-Z of signs, syndromes, diseases and classifications
- Orthopaedic Eponyms – Eponymous orthopedic fractures and classifications
- Cardiac Eponyms – Eponymous cardiology collection