ECG Library Content
- ECG BASICS — Waves, Intervals, Segments and Clinical Interpretation
- ECG A to Z by diagnosis –alphabetical diagnostic approach to the ECG
- ECG CLINICAL CASES — ECG’s placed in clinical context with a challenging Q&A approach
- 100 ECG Quiz — Self-assessment tool for examination practice
- ECG Reference SITES and BOOKS — the best of the rest
- LITFL ECG IMAGE Database — Searchable database of LITFL ECG’s
- ECG Exam Template — a framework for answering ECG exam questions.
- ECG and Cardiology Eponymous Syndromes — Cheats guide to eponymous emancipation
ECG Library Function
- The image is credited to lifeinthefastlane.com.
- The teaching activity is on a not-for-profit basis.
- The image is not otherwise labelled as belonging to a third-party.
We welcome constructive feedback and input from experts in the field, so please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any:
- High quality ECG examples or interesting cases to contribute.
- Suggestions for new topics to include.
- Suggestions for ways to improve or update the content of current topics.