LITFL’s Sarah Yong is one of the the medical convenors of a brand new interprofessional symposium called the Critical Care Collaborative: Keeping it Real.
It is a joint Victorian ACCCN (Australian College of Critical Care Nurses) and ANZICS interprofessional continuing education day open to all critical care providers including nursing, medical, pre-hospital and allied health. The event will be held in Melbourne on Friday 8th May 2015.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Man Vs Machine: Lucas Vs Human chest compressions
- Advanced Airway Skills Workshop
- Paediatric workshops: PETS, The Sick Blue Kid, BLS / ALS
- Pandemic Panic
- Translational Research: from Bench to Bedside
- Trauma Simulation and Management
- ICU Traffic Control
- Death and Dying
Speakers include some of my colleagues from The Alfred ICU, including intensivists David Pilcher and Vinodh Nanjayya, as well as ECMO nurse extraordinaire Jayne Sheldrake.
Follow @critcarecollab on Twitter.