The Critical Care Collaborative: Transitions of Change is an exciting interprofessional continuing education symposium, now in its second year. A joint ACCCN/ANZICS event, it will be held at Rydges Carlton in Melbourne on Friday 26th August 2016.
With a stellar, multi-disciplinary and diverse line-up of speakers, it promises to bring the latest research and best practice for all critical care clinicians through high-quality presentations and interactive sessions. Aimed at promoting our local ICU talent and fostering collegiality, there will be plenty of time for networking – post-conference drinks are even included!
Topics to be discussed include:
- Transitions of care: experiences of ICU patients and families within and beyond
- Learning to take the heat: training for stress
- Don’t be sucked in just because it’s published!
- The shocked patient: which inotrope?
- Size matters! Tips and tricks for managing the paediatric patient
- Humanising the ICU
- Go with the flow: how to avoid crashing (the filter)
- ICP management for the infrequent flyer
- Ventilator troubleshooting
Speakers include LITFL’s Chris Nickson, colleagues from The Alfred Hospital Steve Bernard and Bianca Levkovitch, and intensivists from all over town including Irma Bilgrami, Peter Morley and Daryl Jones.Follow us on
For more information, including program and registration, go to the CCCC website – get in before early bird registration ends on July 26th!