- WHAT happens if you drop an Oxylog 3000 on your foot.
- WHY you shouldn’t leave an Oxylog 3000 in a taxi.
- HOW to position your genitalia when pressing the inspiratory hold key.
- LITFL: Own the Oxylog 3000
- LITFL: Oxylog 3000 Alarm Failure
- EMCrit.org: Dominating the Vent Part 1 and Dominating the Vent Part 2
- EM Updates: Emergency Department Intubation Checklist v13
- Connolly EM: Oxylog 3000 Plus Overview
- Pulmonary Puzzle 012: Man versus machine: can you deal with post-intubation hypoxia?
- Pulmonary Puzzle 013: Bronchospastic blood pressure badness: what about post-intubation hypotension in an asthmatic?
- Pulmonary Puzzle 014: Alarmingly high pressures: what to do when a high pressure alarm goes off? Which pressures are important?