- It looks like a wiki.
- All wikis have the same design and layout. It would be unnecessary to change this for a mobile version so the design seems fine.
- It’s very easy to use.
- The app works smoothly and quickly and never crashes.
- Search for info by keyword
- Add your own notes
- Browse by category
But this argument applies to all wikis and I am big supporter of crowd-sourced information. Much like FOAM facilitates all contributions, wikis do the same. It gives the user a great overview of hundreds of Emergency topics. I wouldn’t use it to guide me on drug doses, but for general info it’s a handy resource
- It’s free
Room for Improvement
- Any objections I have are do to with wikis themselves – validation of information and the ability for it to be sabotaged
- The actual app is a perfect reflection of the WikEM website so no complaints on that front
- It would be great to be able to edit the wiki from within the app