Whether you are using a tablet device, a smart phone or a laptop, there is a supported format for you to download.
- iPhone / iPad – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smacc-2013/id602831182?ls=1&;mt=8
- Android device – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nz.co.smartshow.smacc13
- Blackberry and laptops – https://smacc13.showgizmo.com/m/
You can also find links to the SMACC Conference App from the SMACC (http://smacc.net.au), Intensive Care Network and PHARM websites, or search for “smacc 2013 app” with your favourite web search engine. Read on for more details …
Once you have downloaded the app, enter your e-mail address as your log in name and use smacc2013 as the password; then log in and enjoy.
The SMACC conference app will make it easier to find out what’s happening at any time during the conference, navigate around the event and get involved as more than just a passive spectator. You’ll get the most out of the app if you are physically attending the conference, however even if you can’t be here, you can still use the app to keep in touch with what’s happening. The app lets you:
- Check out the whole conference program (The virtual audience will have to wait for the podcast realeases of these sessions over the coming months.)
- Create a customised program of sessions you particularly want to get to
- View a map of the conference layout
- Set up your own profile, including you biography, a profile image and contact details such as your e-mail, mobile phone number, Twitter moniker or website affiliations. (Note: You can chose to display or hide your e-mail address and mobile number.)
- Network with other delegates
- Keep in touch with the #smacc2013 tweet stream
- Send questions to the speakers before and during their session
- Rate the conference and individual sessions (Conference attendees only, as most sessions will not be live streamed.)
- Vote for teams in the SimWars and SonoWars events and respond to live polls in real time
- Link to live video sessions such as event Google Hangouts via the SMACC channel on You Tube
- Link to all of the PK presentations and SimWars entry videos submitted to the SMACC conference
- Receive notification and alerts for special events and sessions
- Get information on accommodation and things to see and do in Sydney and around Darling Harbour, along with public transport information.
- Scan exhibitor QR codes (Conference attendees only)
For more information on the SMACC 2013 conference app, read this file: The SMACC App help file, or go to the Show Gizmo help site at https://showgizmo.zendesk.com/entries/22592251-Download-flyer-for-Walk-In-Registrants