|Describe and interpret his ECG||(100%)|
FACEM VAQ Exam 2008.2 – Question 6
- ECG showing narrow complex tachycardia with electrical alternans.
- The overall pass rate for this question was 46/81 (56.8%).
- Both examiners felt that this was a good question, poorly answered by many candidates.
- High level answers showed a structured approach to ECG interpretation and stated conclusions within the clinical context.
- Poor answers failed to calculate rate, identify alternans or interpret within context.
ACEM Fellowship Visual Aid Questions