R wave height ≤ 3 mm in V3.
- Poor R wave progression secondary to prior anteroseptal MI
- Poor R wave progression due to electrode misplacement (leads V1 and V3 reversed)
- ECG BASICS – Waves, Intervals, Segments and Clinical Interpretation
- ECG CLINICAL CASES – Your favourite ECG’s placed in clinical context with a challenging Q&A approach
- ECG and Cardiology Eponymous Syndromes – Cheats guide to eponymous emancipation
- ECG Reference Sites on the WEB – the best of the rest
- Mattu A, Brady W. ECGs for the Emergency Physician 2, BMJ Books 2008.