Repetition of a process, mathematical or computational procedure applied to the result of a previous application, typically as a means of obtaining successively closer approximations to the solution of a problem. In this case ‘Iteration’ is applied to the Electrocardiogram (ECG) or Electrokardiogram (EKG). The repetitive viewing and reviewing of ECG’s leads to increased understanding and rational processing of this important electrically transcribed art-form.
We are starting to build up a repository of learning within the blog:
- ECG BASICS — Waves, Intervals, Segments and Clinical Interpretation
- ECG A to Z by diagnosis —Alphabetical diagnostic approach to the ECG
- ECG CLINICAL CASES — ECG’s placed in clinical context with a challenging Q&A approach
- LITFL ECG IMAGE Database — Searchable database of LITFL ECG’s
- Global Medical Education Project ECG collection
- ECG and Cardiology Eponymous Syndromes — Cheats guide to eponymous emancipation
- ECG Academy — The free videos from Dr Nick Tullo ECGAcademy.com
- The Art of infarct localisation
- ECG Exam Template — a framework for the FACEM part 2 exam.
- ECG Reference Sites on the WEB — the best of the rest