It’s just over a week until it’s time for SMACC CLUB to get together. Here is a quick reminder of what you have to do:
1. get a few people together
2. imagine you’re all Jerry Hoffman (see the video here)
3. talk about a few emergency medicine or critical care papers that you think are worth talking about for whatever reason
4. make sure it all goes on video (say 3-5 papers, 20-30 min — but if it’s longer and a good discussion that’s fine). Alternatively you can just make an audio recording instead.
5. submit the video or audio to SMACC on March 1st 2013
Learn more about it here.
Take part, have fun, learn stuff, teach stuff, get #FOAMed!