aka Conversations in the Fast Lane 002
In this, the second, ‘Conversation in the Fast Lane’ I catch up with East Coast intensivists Oliver Flower (@NeuroICU) and Matthew Mac Partlin (@RollCageMedic) — the guys behind the Intensive Care Network (@I_C_N). In a rapid fire trans-continental conversation we talk about:
- What is the Intensive Care Network? Who is it for? What is it all about? What resources can be found there?
- A few dubious email questions from a few ‘LITFL fanatics’
- Some tips for ICU trainees on how to learn and prepare for the FCICM exam (or any other clinical exam for that matter!)
- What web-based, social media and iphone/ ipad resources the ICN guys use
- The upcoming Roger Harris (@RogerRDHarris)-led Bedside Critical Care 2012 course/ conference being held in the Whitsunday Islands in September (this will be AWESOME!)
Listen to the conversation (14 min 16 sec) here:
Credit for audio samples: Apollo13, The Eagles, and I can’t remember where the broadcast quote is from (A Tom Hanks movie?… help me out)
or click here to download the mp3
What was the bell about?… No idea!
… and here are the resources mentioned in the podcast:
ICN was first introduced on LITFL back in March 2011. ICN resources, such as the podcasts, can now be accessed without registration (which is free anyway!).