A 64 year old man presents to your emergency department with chest pain and shortness of breath.
a. Describe and interpret his ECG (100%)
FACEM VAQ Exam 2011.1 – Question 1
- The overall pass rate for this question was 46/82 (56.1%)
- Pass Criteria
- Identify 2 different rhythms and rates including underlying atrial fibrillation and a paced ventricular rhythm or other ventricular rhythm.
- Identify acute inferior myocardial infarction Demonstrate an understanding of the role of the rythm strip in identification of the paced and native complexes
- Reciprocal ST depression across lateral leads
- Features of unsuccessful answers
- Did not identify 2 different underlying rhythms or rates (atrial fibrillation and a paced or other ventricular rhythm
- Did not identify acute inferior myocardial infarction